January 10, 2008

Dating Persona Test

My friends now that I am quite struggling with emotions, relationships and gender stereotypes. While searching for a tutorial on Natlaias Blog, I stumbled accross a "dating persona test" with some 75 questions, and out of boredom I took it. Here's the result:
Deliberate Gentle Love Dreamer
Steady, reliable, and cradling her tenderly. Take a deep breath, and let it out real easy...you are The Slow Dancer. Your focus is love, not sex. You're a great, thoughtful guy, and your love life improves every year. Your ideal woman is someone intimate, intelligent, and very supportive. While you're not exactly the life of the party, you do thrive in small groups of smart people. Your circle of friends is extra tight and it's HIGHLY likely they're just like you. You appreciate symmetry in relationships.

So, those of my readers who know me, is that me?
Post a Comment