January 17, 2008

The full Monty - Spencer Tunick event on Saturday

My dear friend Gina is stagings a Spencer Tunick hommage on Saturday 12:00 SLT (21:00 CET). Spencer Tunick is known for public mass scenes of nude people, and Gina will do a shooting just like that in the "Experience Italy" sim. She needs about 10 more people willing to pose naked. If you are interested, send an IM to "Gina Glimmer".

Spencer Tunick event Sat Jan 19th, noon SLT
Thu Jan 17 12:41:15 2008

Hello all!
The Spencer Tunick event is getting closer!

Please check your agenda's for this Saturday, noon SLT. If you cannot make it please leave the group as I need a head count for the pose balls :(

I do hope that you all can make it though!

And! Since there's still room for more attendees, feel free to refer people who'd like to join to me :)

Thank you and I hope to see you all this Saturday!


Update: samples of Tunick's images: http://images.google.com/images?q=spencer+tunick

No comments: