My friends Cake Kidd and Ana Lutetia dropped a notecard on me with a nice new little meme. In fact I liked it that much, that I decided to answer in public:
1. What time did you get up this morning?
— 6:20 as usual :-(
2. Diamonds or pearls?
— Neither, in fact. As far as shiny things go, I prefer matte/charred silver or plantinum (which I can't afford though - oh wait, in SL I could!)
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema?
— The Simpsons Movie
4. Favorite TV show?
— Stargate - but I barely watch TV
5. What do you usually have for breakfast?
— Bread, cheese and tea
6. What is your middle name?
— Avatars don't have middle names.
7. What food do you dislike?
— Most seafoods and innards.
8. What is your favorite CD at the moment?
— Homeland "We never got this far alone"
9. Favourite sandwich?
— A croissant with ham and blue cheese and maybe some kress
10. What characteristic do you despise?
— Superficiality, dishonesty
11. Favorite item of clothing?
— I have a thing for coats, varying between trenchcoat and military jacket
12. If you could go anywhere in the world on vacation, where would it be?
— Scotland. Or maybe Scotland. And I think Scotland would be nice. Maybe Ireland. But definitely Scotland.
13. What colour is your bathroom?
— Avatars don't have.... oh well.... ocean green.
14. Do you make friends easily?
— In SL way easier in RL, where I am rather shy. STOP LAUGHING!
15. Where would you retire?
— Mhmmm... Scotland?
16. What was your most recent memorable birthday?
— My first SL rezday, but it is a bad memory since none of my friends thought of it and none was available too.
17. Favourite sport to watch?
— Sport? Watch? Favourite?
18. How many towns have you lived in?
— In SL that would be 6 places I considered me home for a while.
19. How many people do you think will send this back?
— Always the sceptic I'd say 50%
20. What’s on your bedroom floor right now?
— Avatars don't have... well, in fact most actually HAVE... but oh well, I haven't.
21. Favorite saying?
— "Indeed" - or "/me smiles"
22. When is your birthday?
23. Are you a morning person or a night person?
— Probably evening to night.
24. What is your shoe size?
— Size does not matter, and in SL everything fits.
— Eppie gave me her cat before she left.
26. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share with us?
— Gina is back!
27. What did you want to be when you were little?
28. Which talent would you most like to have?
29. Which words or phrases do you most overuse?
— "Indeed" or "/me smiles"
30. What is your favorite flower?
31. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to?
— The 19th of each month
32. What color are your eyes?
— Somehow I did end up with blue eyes.
33. What was your favorite toy as a child?
— A "Steiff" hare, later Lego's and my wood train.
34. Summer or winter?
— Very much an autumn person.
35. Hugs or kisses?
— Hugs. And kisses. And hugs. Lots of them. Get one now?
36. Chocolate or Vanilla
37. Do you want your friends to send this back to you?
— Yes, please. Or answer on their blogs.
38. When was the last time you cried?
— This Sunday
39. What is under your bed?
— Avatar's don.... ok, probably dust, and hopefully no spiders. If there's a montser under it, could it please come out and we hit the Dublin sim for some dancing and beers?
40. Who is the friend you have had the longest in SL?
— From the ones I still have contact with, it's my SL sister Cheyenne Palisades
41. What did you do last night?
— Met with an RL friend, checked into SL then and talked with a friend.
42. Favorite smell?
— Citrus/lemon and calendula
43. What are you afraid of?
— Spiders. Snakes. And clumsily and unintentionally hurting people.
44. Plain, sweet, or salted Popcorn?
— Salted, but I'd rather go for icecream please.
45. How many keys on your key ring?
— Avatar's don't have keyrings.
46. How many years at your current job?
— Babel Translations was founded in June 2007.
47. Do you have any scars?
— I used to have a beaten up skin, but I think I deleted it.
48. Favorite day of the week?
49. How many people will you be sending this to?
— About 5 to 10 - hardly more. And of course the blog...