May 14, 2008

4 weeks

Exactly to the hour 4 weeks ago, my partner Gina Glimmer revealed the shocking news to me that she had to leave SL due to RL issues. I am happy beyond belief to report that she is back. She worked very hard on her RL issues, and brought about a change for the better. Her time in SL will be drastically limited, and some other compromises need to be made as well. But she is back, she will start to create artwork again, that is worth every compromise.

Welcome back, Gina! Your friends and me missed you dearly, and we are happy you joined us again.

2 comments:

Veronique Lalonde said...

Yay! Welcome back, Gina! I hope you enjoy whatever SL time you have. And I hope you and Peter can enjoy the time together.

Tycho Beresford said...

This is great news. Welcome back Gina!