June 05, 2009

Double Take by Cajsa Lilliehook

While I was in-world this morning to check out my SL6B parcel, respected fashion blogger and photographer Cajsa Lilliehook IMed me and asked for 10 minutes of my time. It turned out that Cajsa wanted to portray me for her "Double Take" set on Flickr:
This is a collection of head shots of my Second Life friends and acquaintances who enrich my Second Life experience with their friendship, art or their creativity.
I was very honored. Even though we had contact on and off in the past, I did not think I was prominently on her radar, and as a matter of fact we only recently "friended" in SL. So I was very surprised and pleased to be invited for a photosession.

You can see Cajsa's two portraits of me here: http://www.flickr.com/photos/cajsa_lilliehook/tags/peterstindberg/

No comments: