December 29, 2008

My Best Christmas Present

I got quite a few Christmas gifts, and I intended to make a blog post about them. But I just got the biggest and best Christmas present ever:


"Dear Peter Stindberg,
You have received a Second Life partner proposal from Skinkie Winkler.
Please visit the link below to view the proposal:"

me: lol - How romantic -:P
Skinkie: :P
me: How comes?
Skinkie: Well, I wanted to give you something money can't buy
me: /me smiles
lol, and now the SL website won't load for me
Skinkie: :-(
me: It. Won't. Load.
ARGGHHH
Ah, there it comes
Skinkie: calm down, you have a week anyway

Update: My "How comes" caused some raised eyebrows. Initially we discussed to do the partnering during a small ceremony among friends. So her taking the initiative was quite a surprise for me, and my "How comes" was meant along the lines of 'what caused you to propose all of a sudden?'.

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah romance... :p

Congratulation to the two of you :D !

Anonymous said...

Congratulations to both of you! :))

Trinity Dechou said...

congratulations to you both!

*bounces*

Aimee said...

*Joins Trini in bouncing around a lot and hugs you both*

:D

Alicia Chenaux said...

Awww! Congrats guys!!

London Spengler said...

Congratulations, and may all your Christmas be as white... err... happy as this ones :-)

Anonymous said...

Congrats you two!! :D

Anonymous said...

Oooh, nice, this is great news! My congratulations to both of you. :)

Skinkie said...

Thanks all *blushes*

Writ of Hocus Pocus said...

Congratulations you two! *hug*

C said...

Congratulations
*hugs*
I wish you both much happiness.

Ivanova Shostakovich said...

Yay! How wonderful for both of you. :D