December 02, 2008

Nominated as Entrepreneur of the year - please vote

To my huge surprise I got nominated as "SL Entrepreneur of the Year 2008" by the SL business publication "SL Entrepreneuer Magazine". I am very thrilled about this - Babel Translations has been a challenging project for the last 18 months but one which fills me with pride and satisfaction.

If you are so inclined, you can vote for me on this website. The competition is fierce as there are some great names on that list, so many thanks to all of you who cast their vote for me. In any case, being nominated is a great award already.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats! I'll go and vote.

Writ of Hocus Pocus said...

*smiles* I voted. See you soon!

London Spengler said...

Voted, and congratulations :-)

Veronique Lalonde said...

I voted for you -- of course!