December 23, 2008

Nominated again

Official results are not published yet, but from inofficial sources I know that I did not make it into the top 3. Saffia Widdershins of Prim Perfect reached a well deserved 2nd place, the winner's name I have not heard before (which does not mean she has not deserved it).

A few minutes ago I learned that I got nominated for yet another award - the prestigous Vain Readers' Choice Awards 2008 in the category "Social Butterfly". I'm not exactly sure what that means, especially since I am not a party animal hopping from place to place.

There are a lot of great people and brands nominated too, I am especially pleased about the following nominations:
  • Best new designer: Skinkie Winkler
  • Best jewelry: ~flirt~
  • Best furniture design: GREENE concept
Update: I just learned that I came in a "close 4th" in the Entrepreneur of the Year 2008 awards - with the most votes for a male contestant.

4 comments:

Trinity Dechou said...

Congratulations, well done :)

Zippora Zabelin said...

/me thinks someone has done a very good job in marketing here ;-)

Prad said...

Congrats!

Casandra Shilova said...

That's a good position against some stiff competition. :-)