June 13, 2008

Going green(e)


Some 3 months ago I founded my second SL business with my friend Ivanova. GREENE concept started to bring highest quality low-prim furniture to Second Life. Unlike Babel Translations, which sort of just "happened", GREENE concept was meticulously planned from scratch. Both Ivanova and myself made a capital investment, and the last three months we worked a lot and developed concepts, plans, designed furniture, created textures and poses. All this is documented on the GREENE concept blog - and today, finally, we went live!

GREENE concept furniture is now available in-world, as well as on OnRez and SL Exchange!

Enjoy!

2 comments:

Veronique Lalonde said...

This rocks! Now I can replace the furniture in my office. :)

Seikatsu Koba said...

Congrats! very proud and happy for both of you.