December 31, 2009

Welcome Katharine Berry



Katharine Berry is the creator of the web based SL client AjaxLife. I got into contact with her on Plurk, and over the course of the past 18 months or so we formed a friendship and talked often on GTalk. Katharine's birthday was on the 26th and she reached legal age, meaning that she could (and had to) transfer from the Teen Grid to the Main Grid. The process involved some bureaucratic procedures and was delayed due to the holidays, but about an hour ago Katharine finally arrived at the Main Grid. Some months ago I promised to pick her up upon arrival, and indeed she offered friendship as soon as she came over. On the pic above I took her sightseeing to Bentham Forest.

Welcome to the Main Grid, Katharine!

9 comments:

Nissa Nightfire said...

Welcome, Katherine! I'm wishing you a smooth transition :) Let us know if there's anything that makes it a little easier~

Velicia said...

WOOHOO Welcome Katherine!

Definitely Gibbs said...

Welcome Katherine!
huge fan of ajaxlife here:)

Faerie said...

Wow what a wonderfully talented person to have on the main grid finally. Welcome Katherine. And I hope Peter introduces us one day (/me pokes Peter in the ribs with a finger).

Anonymous said...

Welcome to the flip-side.

Anonymous said...

Welcome, Katherine! Let me know if there's anything I can do to help you!

Ivanova Shostakovich said...

So that's where the Kathbot came from. :) What does it do?

Boy Lane said...

Welcome Katherine! :)

Osprey said...

Welcome to the main grid, Katherine!