April 02, 2021

OK. I'm back. Sort of...

... so get over with it. Not sure how long this'll last, but I plan on sharing some stuff and this seemed the best place for it. Though nobody will read it anyways, but oh well.

I was never gone in the first place. Just that I felt everything has been said, and there was no need for the blog anymore.  I still log in almost daily into SL, and do more or less what I always did. Enjoy friendships. Love. Do stuff.

A few remarkable things happened. In no particular order.

Gina has returned last year. For good, it seems (knock on wood). You know the kind of person you don't talk to for years, and then meet them again and pick the conversation up right where you left it off? Gina is such a person.

London has gone missing, and then returned - sort of - many years later. There is closure, which is more than I had hoped for.

Ivanova is missing since 9 months by now. I hope she is well. I miss her.

I moved my SL home two or three times since the last post worth of that name here on the blog. The latest version is on a lovely sim I share with Ivanova, Gina, Zippora, Llyria and others. It's a bit like a hippie commune, come to think of it.

Llyria is the most important person in my Second Life (and partly beyond) for almost 5 years now.

I am fully mesh by now - the Logo head was the last piece, complementing the Belleza body.

My two previous businesses - GREENEconcept with Ivanova and Babel Translations - are officially or factually dead. Babel has experienced a rather unexpected revival in an equally unexpected direction, which is mostly the reason for reviving the blog (no worries, it won't become a marketing platform).

That's about it, in a nutshell. If anyone reads this at all, I'd appreciate a small comment.

Bye for now.

3 comments:

Heloise said...

Not even eight years since you last posted - why, I barely noticed. ;)

Seriously though, even though we've stayed in fairly close contact in SL - welcome back, glad to see you blogging again, and hoping there will be more (because of course there will be reading this). :)

Ember said...

I know this post is technically old by now but I, for one, am very glad you have "come back." I know the feeling of not really having left SL, but then feeling as if you've returned. Thank you for sharing this more personal look into your SL life. Even if it's years between posts, I like to try and take inventory of life in a blog as well because even if no one reads it, it's self-assuring and often comforting to have archives like this to look back on ourselves.

By the way, I found your blog because I found your Twitter because I randomly searched to see if I could tag you in a Tweet I posted today regarding a SL Forum post I made (also tagging you lol) about SL to Discord integration. Just in case you needed to know how this purple pony lady is stalking... I mean... finding you.

Anonymous said...

wb!