September 27, 2007

Shaved and collared

BDSM and Dominance/submission lifestyle are very widespread in SL. Among my friends, there's a whole assortment of Dommes and slaves. I personally looked at it with some interest, but never felt really inclined to join either side. However on Monday an innocuous side comment turned out to become a rather long and intense discussion, with the consequence that I became the slave of my friend Kim, or rather my Mistress Kim as I should say now. Neither of us has any prior experience, and we'll see where it leads us. One of her first orders was to get rid of my body hair, and last night she collared me.

Update: Now with image
Update 2: Experiment stopped after 2 weeks. Seems that neither Kim nor myself are really Mistress and Slave "material"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hopefully you'll be allowed, if not ordered, to keep us informed.